Monday, September 21, 2009

A Weekend Away

So Melissa and I have been planning a get away weekend for Claire. We have been asking for God to prepare her heart and lead us in the direction we need to go. Through many different people he made it clear that we are to have no agenda of our own, but just let the Spirit move. We decided to have the theme for the weekend be "Let me Love you" Melissa just felt like this was what God wanted her to hear. Up to this point Claire had been really nervous about this weekend, but last night she texted Melissa and said "I just heard the song 'let me love you' by Third Day and for some reason I don't feel scared about this weekend now!" What a great confirmation, I love when God cares about the little details like that! I really hope it is a good and healing weekend for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! I hope everything continues to go well on her road of healing. I'll be praying for each of you.